Saturday, November 15, 2008

In Koh Samui

Yo,

Just wanted to give a brief update as to my whereabouts. I'm in Koh Samui, and am staying on Chaweng Beach. This is my favorite place so far, and I decided to stay here until November 22 when I fly to Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

The Full Moon Party was insane. It was definitely the craziest party I've ever been to, much more so than any Spring Break party I've ever been to. The party went all night long, and it seemed like the majority of people were still there when the sun rose. The best way I can describe it for everyone back home is if every single person in Cancun's clubs and bars decided collectively to go to a single beach party until ten in the morning. I'll post pics in the next couple days or so.

2 comments:

Elise Petit said...

glad you are loving Thailand. I was at mom's yesterday and we were talking about how we miss you already! I am sending this from my new iPhone,so now I can check your updates all the time.

P.s. Mom was so excited that you called her today :)

Love you!!!!

Elise

Amber Rae said...

crazier than Acapulco?! better than dancing with the devil?! that would be huge.